Thursday 18 April 2013

Review- Rimmel Apocolips


Ok let me start by saying, when these came out I promised myself I wouldn't get caught up in this hype but obviously after reading all the blog posts I got suckered in as per. 
Any way to the product it's self, I was in boots and I couldn't decide which shade to get I knew they have gorgeous reds, but I thought I'd be realistic. Do I really need another red? No. So I chose two shades which I know I'll get a lot of wear throughout spring and summer.
Rimmel Apocalips- Luna & Celestial (£5.99)





As you can see Luna is a peachy/ coral colour. I personally think it would look gorgeous with a tan (if we ever get sun!) in the summer. Celestial is dusky pink with hints of plum, very pretty which I think will look good all year round.
I'm not a lip gloss person, but lipstick... well lets say i have a fair few. But the thought of a lip lacquer got me interested. It's a very cream texture not sticky at all, but has the lipstick look. It reminds me of collection 2000 cream puff lip cream the way it feels on my lips.
I know i'll end up picking up more of these apocalips, even though I really don't need them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment